Best RSS Feed

N

Not Bman

I don't know if this has been asked, might of been asked a different way but...

I know most of you, at least by now, read RSS Feeds...

I am wondering whats the one you check the most, read the most...like...

Right now I only have 4 of them, and Digg.com is #1. I am looking for some new ones that I will like so help me out...

There is no 'best' feed.

Even if Digg publishes a news article before anyone else on 5/10 occasions, I can find news articles before Digg gets them submitted the other 5/10... of course that comes down to Digg being a submission based site, but the same can be said of other web-sites also :)

yeah - it's a matter of taste. I tend to run four - seven (four always on screen, another three toggled) then again I do have a three head desktop :p

BBC weather
BBC tech news
London Weather
OSNN Forums

Plus toggled OSNN General, The Register, and BBC news

I like klipfolio for my reader...

I use Live to track my feeds. I subscribe to a bunch of TechNet/MSDN blogs and news sites like CNET.

i would pimp my own feed, but its not been updated for a while.. so i won't.. true story

Of courses its personal taste, it always is...I just was looking for some of your "best" ones. So I can see if I will like them too.

its good, used to be updated loads, but now only everynow and then

so are you silentbob? hasn't this thread made you want to update your RSS feed and pimp it?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back