best performace nvidia drivers???

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
what are the best nvidia drivers for the gforce and nforce? i am mainly wanting to play games and just would like to know what are the best drivers out there for them

Originally posted by canadian_divx
what are the best nvidia drivers for the gforce and nforce? i am mainly wanting to play games and just would like to know what are the best drivers out there for them

44.03 are the latest WHQL AFAIK.. the others are beta..

www.guru3d.com should carry most of em in the detonator section...

nforce drivers should be there too...

Originally posted by canadian_divx
thanks dude

there is a thread on nvidia drivers you know :)

kermit/bony tony and others keep it up to date...

yea but out of all of them out there i was just woundering what wone would be the best performance, just becuaser it is new does not mean that it is better performance

This is like asking whats the fastest mobo...you can get an abit and o/c it at a certain risk and resulting in less stability perhaps, but it would be "fastest" or you can get an asus which is reliable and performes fastest w/ standard settings. same thing with nvidia drivers. get a non whql certified driver with the ability to o/c it for maybe slightly more performance or stick with the whql version which guarantee performance/stability. imo you wouldnt be able to tell the difference so stick with a whql version. i'm currently using 43.51's...they work fine and i'm loathe to upgrade nvidia drivers.

Originally posted by Kermit
:) And lets not forget Boney Tony not like you did ... I am using the new 44.65 and I really like them alot very smooth and good looking games

here it the thread good ole' Sazz mentioned http://www.ntfs.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31454

:)

oy.. I said others as well... incl.s bony tony... :D

I was on my way out and not inclined to look up the thread to see who all have posted drivers in there... lol...

I did not write that properly I meant you would not have left him out ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back