best pc vendor in UK?

fantasi

My Yngy is My HoneY!
hi guys,

Im from australia and is currently in Germany and will be goin to the UK in the weekend. If you guys could point out to me what are the top (good place that stock good stuff also modded stuff like HSF from zalman or anything like that) and also affordable places. Ill prefrably be goin to london so any ideas from you guys would be a great help. If they have a webpage too that would be even better. thanks in advance guys/gals.

UK goods tend to be more expensive than those on the continent. But take a look at www.Dabs.com and www.ebuyer.co.uk where you'll find many items at competitive prices with low delivery charges.

There's not many high street stores that you will find a bargain when it comes to pc stuff I'm afraid. If you don't mind grey imports, then check out Tottenham Court Road in Central London.

Second vote for eBuyer here, usually get all my goods from them. Only physical store I ever visit to buy things is the Apple store in Birmingham :)

You can also check out http://froogle.co.uk/ to find the best price for goods in the UK :)

ming said:
UK goods tend to be more expensive than those on the continent.

thanks for the tips guys. wow the prices are indeed more expensive in london. not just price wise but exchange rate wise its cheaper in australia. i did check ebuyer, and they seem like a good and respectable company but i dont think i even knowmy addresss in london to deliver yet so that would kinda sux. i guess ill just see and buy as i walk around. thx for the tips anyways guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back