Best p2p without spyware?

C

chainsaw

I have kazaa lite but I want another one that looks a bit better... any ideas?

for kazaa !

bonjour,

tu dois savoir que le site kazaa n'est pas un site de téléchargement mais un site de distribution d'adresse
chez des particuliers qui diffuse la musique que tu recherche.
c'est très long pour charger la moindre musique.
je te conseil de t'abonner à un site officiel 10$ pour six mois
et tu pourra télécharger rapidement toute la musique que tu veux.

regards

dans le englais sil vous plais.

hehe i think that is "in english please."

if not, i chalk it up to not taking manditory french for 4 years :)

An old favourite of mine & is still looking good is Aimster 2.11.15.0(Madster)
:p
aimee_for_club.jpg

i still use kazaa lite and openDC. i hate the ads in the regular DirectConnect. :rolleyes:

Blubster or WinMX

I like Blubster because it deals only with mp3 which keeps down the bandwidth from not dealing with movies and programs file. I also like WinMX because I consider it the underground p2p for file sharing because there are programs/music/movies I can't get from Kazaa Lite or Blubster I also look there.

i use DC (regular) because my favorite hub doesn't allow other forms of DC. i also use WinMX for my music needs.

Direct connect is the best....No dout about it!!!! If you are complaining about the pop ups and ad....ahh...poor baby.....what really matters is when you find all the right people who hook you up with all the right stuff with 100mbit connections....now we are talking...........Kazaa(ok) Winmx(good) Blubster(crap).............and by the way if you are complaing that you can't get into any hubs because of share restrictions, then use the share faker that I have attatched.....happy pirating.....

ps: #armyops

watch it now :)

yes, Direct Connect

I agree, DC is amazing. I have 37 DivX movies on my computer now, all thanks to this program. If you want the banner to go away for awhile, click it and close the pop-up. It supports the program anyway... why not give a little? Check it out if you haven't: http://www.neo-modus.com

dc is pretty nice

until tonigt i used kazaa lite but this direct connect thing is pretty flipping nice i think ill keep this on efor a while

munkeex

oh i'm not complaining about anything, jsut saying what i use :)

it's great, the only downside is that it is the most memeory hogging progy ever. Vb loops are terrible for it.

where can i get kazaalite?? i was checking out direct connect witch is pretty nice but i want to check out kazaa lite too. thanks.

both kazaa and kazaa lite are susceptible to viruses and trojans there have been 2 major ones recently infecting all the users. I wouldnt use either of them.

Can I use any other p2p that lets me access the Kazaa network as it is huge

nah those viruses are really easy to notice, just look out for files that are around 11kb.. example

"cs1005.exe - 20kb"
lol looks dodgy doesn't it?

I also didn't want all that spyware crap from kazaa. Instead I'm using Grokster, which is exactly the same as kazaa and morpheus (but without the spyware). And it still seaches all the users on Morpheus and Kazaa, thats what makes it great.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back