• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best p2p without spyware?

C

chainsaw

I have kazaa lite but I want another one that looks a bit better... any ideas?

P

pacou

for kazaa !

bonjour,

tu dois savoir que le site kazaa n'est pas un site de téléchargement mais un site de distribution d'adresse
chez des particuliers qui diffuse la musique que tu recherche.
c'est très long pour charger la moindre musique.
je te conseil de t'abonner à un site officiel 10$ pour six mois
et tu pourra télécharger rapidement toute la musique que tu veux.

regards

Piett

...will circle this city
dans le englais sil vous plais.

hehe i think that is "in english please."

if not, i chalk it up to not taking manditory french for 4 years :)

U

ultraviolet7

i still use kazaa lite and openDC. i hate the ads in the regular DirectConnect. :rolleyes:

F

FreedomToShare

Blubster or WinMX

I like Blubster because it deals only with mp3 which keeps down the bandwidth from not dealing with movies and programs file. I also like WinMX because I consider it the underground p2p for file sharing because there are programs/music/movies I can't get from Kazaa Lite or Blubster I also look there.

Direct connect is the best....No dout about it!!!! If you are complaining about the pop ups and ad....ahh...poor baby.....what really matters is when you find all the right people who hook you up with all the right stuff with 100mbit connections....now we are talking...........Kazaa(ok) Winmx(good) Blubster(crap).............and by the way if you are complaing that you can't get into any hubs because of share restrictions, then use the share faker that I have attatched.....happy pirating.....

ps: #armyops

watch it now :)

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
yes, Direct Connect

I agree, DC is amazing. I have 37 DivX movies on my computer now, all thanks to this program. If you want the banner to go away for awhile, click it and close the pop-up. It supports the program anyway... why not give a little? Check it out if you haven't: http://www.neo-modus.com

M

munkeex

dc is pretty nice

until tonigt i used kazaa lite but this direct connect thing is pretty flipping nice i think ill keep this on efor a while

munkeex

Piett

...will circle this city
oh i'm not complaining about anything, jsut saying what i use :)

it's great, the only downside is that it is the most memeory hogging progy ever. Vb loops are terrible for it.

S

Spanko

both kazaa and kazaa lite are susceptible to viruses and trojans there have been 2 major ones recently infecting all the users. I wouldnt use either of them.

Z

Zer0_[X]

nah those viruses are really easy to notice, just look out for files that are around 11kb.. example

"cs1005.exe - 20kb"
lol looks dodgy doesn't it?

J

JustinCredible

I also didn't want all that spyware crap from kazaa. Instead I'm using Grokster, which is exactly the same as kazaa and morpheus (but without the spyware). And it still seaches all the users on Morpheus and Kazaa, thats what makes it great.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poordown814