Best Online Game?

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
Ok post ur opinions because I dont know what online game to play the most?

I play cs more than anything else... I love it for various reasons... mainly the fact that on my clans servers.. it is a lot of fun... specially the team work involved and the maps... I love this game..

also RtCW and others are pretty good... :)

Quake 2. Why? Because it is the only one I've played.
Lousy dialup. Fragged again.

Each of those games have their different appeals / pros / cons

All of em except, Unreal Tournament (not neceserilly its mods) have the chance to allow people to work as a team, which, for me, is the real appeal of online gaming.

Counter-strike is phenomenonally popular. due to strong teamplay and teh amount of tactics that can be used.

Warcraft III is great too, tho I'm not really stong at online RTS games..

Diablo II has an enormous online world and the ability to build up your character is popular, and thenumber of unique items keeps things fresh...

Unreal Tournament is more for your fast frnatic online gaming, which is always nice...

All of em, except warcraft III, can also be played comfortably using a 56k modem too (haven't tried wc3 wih my modem)

Originally posted by [CpK]Bastid
what servers u guys play on?

Usually play CS on UK servers such as UK2.net, blueyonder, jolt and basically any server I think will be playable.

I seem to be hooked on playing RTCW multiplayer at the moment. Great gameplay, and good team work needed (if you wanna win!)

Just cant beat RTCW :D

Played RTCW for the test then played a little when it was released... Just more tactics to get used to that I didn't like I guess... + Quake III etc. aren't great for dialup users.

Arg, I think I am gonna lose my characters soon if I don't get home and get myself on battle.net --- must remember!

Tho I really wanna start a new game with a druid.

None of em - EverQuest is by far the best then CS in second position by all my views

Skazzy:D

Originally posted by Electronic Punk

All of em, except warcraft III, can also be played comfortably using a 56k modem too (haven't tried wc3 wih my modem)

ok...if u say so:)

I play Ghost Recon. has a great MP. team work is a must on this game incase u want to go solo.. which is also fun alot of the time.

I love RTCW, i think its such a good game and you do need to work as a team with people you don't know in order to win. Also, there's lots of Sneaky tactics which you can use to get one over on people.

I STILL laugh when you get your 20 second warm-up and everyone goes nuts.

"Im an Engineer"

:D

See you on a Blueyonder.co.uk server - [UK] MrFurious

Ones I play

Tactical Ops- UT Mod Exact same as CS just UT engine lol UT engine i just plain like more than Halflife's - Various Servers quick net(some crap like that 32 player) and Gamers revolt #5 are main 2 i play on

Day Of Defeat- my main one atm - Server ussually DonD 3.1 ..
either that clans or the clan 1stMr's server
Name for DoD ussually Stir-[K]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back