Best of the ISP!

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
Ok I have AOL, and I use to have Earthlink, I canceled Earthlink cause AOL was free. Now AOL sucks for me for Multiplayer gaming! Now i wana switch isp, should I go for Earthlink,
or M Fire?

ahhh catch ya beat me to it!!!

What he said.....

Local isp's are the best

What do you mean by local isp? Whats the difference between these ISP's i chose above?

one absolutely TERRIBLE service is at&t they force you to use all there software etc

Ok name me some of the Local ISP's? I feel liek switcingto Earthlink what can you say about Earthlink?

Look it up in ur phone book....under internet service providers or something of this nature

Cable or DSL. Modern multiplayer games will still have really bad pings even with good dialup.

My Two Cents

JJB6486

I have had Adelphia cable and it totally ruined the cable experience for me...freaking terrible..don't get me started, lets just say that I was guiding the techsa they sent to my house around windoze 2000 and xp...this one guy didnt even know how to get a command prompt. Go figure. Well I now have Earthlink DSL and i love it, never been down, constant 1.5 down and 256 up...ALL THE TIME it rocks and no software to install. I reccomend Earthlink but you should check your area a bit and shop around. Check out if anyone in your area has posted anything bout and ISP at:
www.dslreports.com
(also for cable ISP's)
good stuff, good luck

Edited By JJB6486 For Language Content

Originally posted by Bootsy
I have had Adelphia cable and it totally ruined the cable experience for me...[SIZE=+3]f***ing[/SIZE] terrible..don't get me started, lets just say that I was guiding the techsa they sent to my house around windoze 2000 and xp...this one guy didnt even know how to get a command prompt. Go figure. Well I now have Earthlink DSL and i love it, never been down, constant 1.5 down and 256 up...ALL THE TIME it rocks and no software to install. I reccomend Earthlink but you should check your area a bit and shop around. Check out if anyone in your area has posted anything bout and ISP at:
www.dslreports.com
(also for cable ISP's)
good stuff, good luck

Bootsy edit your F words.

one of my best friends is a Road Runner tech and he says they are really good

Originally posted by SnookBooger
Road Runner rocks. I can hear the women say, "oh, and he's got Road Runner.":D

lol....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back