• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best of the ISP!

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
Ok I have AOL, and I use to have Earthlink, I canceled Earthlink cause AOL was free. Now AOL sucks for me for Multiplayer gaming! Now i wana switch isp, should I go for Earthlink,
or M Fire?

A

Athalonxp1800gu

ahhh catch ya beat me to it!!!

What he said.....

Local isp's are the best

A

Athalonxp1800gu

one absolutely TERRIBLE service is at&t they force you to use all there software etc

A

Athalonxp1800gu

Look it up in ur phone book....under internet service providers or something of this nature

JJB6486

Retired Mod
Political User
Cable or DSL. Modern multiplayer games will still have really bad pings even with good dialup.

My Two Cents

JJB6486

I have had Adelphia cable and it totally ruined the cable experience for me...freaking terrible..don't get me started, lets just say that I was guiding the techsa they sent to my house around windoze 2000 and xp...this one guy didnt even know how to get a command prompt. Go figure. Well I now have Earthlink DSL and i love it, never been down, constant 1.5 down and 256 up...ALL THE TIME it rocks and no software to install. I reccomend Earthlink but you should check your area a bit and shop around. Check out if anyone in your area has posted anything bout and ISP at:
www.dslreports.com
(also for cable ISP's)
good stuff, good luck

Edited By JJB6486 For Language Content

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Originally posted by Bootsy
I have had Adelphia cable and it totally ruined the cable experience for me...[SIZE=+3]f***ing[/SIZE] terrible..don't get me started, lets just say that I was guiding the techsa they sent to my house around windoze 2000 and xp...this one guy didnt even know how to get a command prompt. Go figure. Well I now have Earthlink DSL and i love it, never been down, constant 1.5 down and 256 up...ALL THE TIME it rocks and no software to install. I reccomend Earthlink but you should check your area a bit and shop around. Check out if anyone in your area has posted anything bout and ISP at:
www.dslreports.com
(also for cable ISP's)
good stuff, good luck
Bootsy edit your F words.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown