Best OCR Software

L

loppdawg69

Ok guys need some help...I am offering home computer help to a user who is looking for good OCR software..the best that i know of is Omnipage Pro 11, but this person is not wanting to spend $500 for software, Does anyone know of any fairly good software for around $50-$70 range??

60 degrees celsius... you should really cool that down alittle bit!

oh and by the way... i dont know about the ocr program!

-T-e-k-

lol i know i should...but i am broke lol...i am buying the volcano 7

by the way.. prolly not a good idea to keep posting your IP, might attract some dummass script kiddie wannabe hackerz. Just a thought!

oh and by the way.. i am seeing your temp at 66C now. I would remove the side off your case, this should hopefully lower it about 5C in the mean time.

192.168.1.100 is an internal IP un reachable from the outside..its behind the firewall/router lol i know..the heat is bad lol i just read AMD site saying that 90 C is the max temp but i still dont wanna go past 65...i am waiting to buy my cpu fan

LOL @ "unreachable".... hhahaha. In that case, nothing can be hacked! right...:D

lol everything can be hacked..but i dont mind i got 5 comps and one is the server that stores everything...i dont keep any data on my comp...i format to much

well loppdawg.. its been nice seeing ya here...LOL

why do i say this? cuz your CPU @ 76C i dont suspect you will be here much longer:D

LoL

lol its been runnin like that for days...thier max is 90 hopefully ill never go above 80

just download omnipage

just download the trial and get the crack for omnipage

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back