Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NewsRover

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (do tell!)

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Petros

Thief IV
I am using Newsbin Pro, but I want to know if you have something else you like better. Just wanting to see if there's a better one, that's all. What's the best one for you?

Lisa Aziz now she is a dam fine looking sky news reader.
Natasha Kwabinsky (surname phonetically written as I don't know her spelled surname) is a fine looking news reader on news 24 and bbc news in the early hours of morning.

You did say 'best news reader' very broad argument. So I took it as best looking!

I can read news really well so I'd say I'm a good newsreader...sorry I'm a fan of NewsBin Pro

I tried Newbin and in about an hour, I already used up my 1GB limit with headers. Now I have to wait a month to try to download something. I still don't know how this works.

I use PowerGrab and NZB-O-Matic for all my dl's from newsgroups. I have an unlimited dl account with Newshosting.

Both of the newsreaders I use are free by the way.

Lee said:
Lisa Aziz now she is a dam fine looking sky news reader.
Natasha Kwabinsky (surname phonetically written as I don't know her spelled surname) is a fine looking news reader on news 24 and bbc news in the early hours of morning.

You did say 'best news reader' very broad argument. So I took it as best looking!

lol A quick GIS has proven you right ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back