Best New Game Played This Year

T

TwinkieKing

I was just woundering what was everybody's new favorite game of 2003 was.

My favortie game this year (that i've played) is Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time. This game just owns... Running on walls, stabbing people, and lots of crazy moves to kill them with.

Definitely Gothic 2! It's the best RPG I've ever played--no offense to the immortal and venerable Baldur's Gate 2, but Gothic 2 really is that good. It's the AI that sets it apart.

Baldurs Gate II was good, on a seperate note

but as for best game... hmm... Id say Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (earlier 2003, but hey, still 2003): groovy graphics, great story, insane amounts of replay value (still going :D) and just an all around great environment. Me enjoyed :p

I like to shoot people and speed. So my vote goes for Need for Speed Underground and Call of Duty.

I'd have to say XIII. that game is all around fun. its a fresh twist on your average FPS - how many FPSs have you seen that are cell shaded? the game is just plain fun to me. it has a good story and exelent gameplay, and the graphics look absolutely perfect. top it off with a kick ass multiplayer game and online support and you might begin to understand why I like this game so much.

GBA (an amazing year for the GBA)
-----
1) Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
2) Advance Wars II
3) Fire Emblem
4) Wario Warez
5) Super Mario Advance 4

PS2
-----
1) Ratchet & Clank Going Commando
2) Jak II
3) SSX 3
4) Madden NFL 2004
5) Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution

PC
----
1) CoD
2) Max Payne
3) Rise Of Nations

Cross Platform
------------------
1) Vice City
2) Star Wars KOTR
3) The Simpsons Hit and Run (yeah - I said it)
4) Soul Calibur II
5) Need For Speed Underground
6) Freedom Fighters
7) Prince Of Persia - Sands Of Time

#1 Game Of the Year
================
Ratchet & Clank Going Commando
(if I had to pick just 1 single game to have for the whole year)

Viewtiful Joe. Though I have to pick up some of the newer titles that are coming out right now...

Golf....its great

Opps sorry didn't realize you mean't pc games :)

For us it was Max Payne 2

was a big hit here we loved the 1st and were waiting for the 2nd and were not dissapointed :)

As I expected Commandos 3 Destination Berlin was what I've needed .. :cool:

For me I'd say splinter cell for the pc (never wanted to try the xbox one).

Originally posted by Cosmin
As I expected Commandos 3 Destination Berlin was what I've needed .. :cool:

Ugg... Commandos 2 was great... Commandos 3 was like a step backwards.

definetly need for speed underground... no matter what the game is i can only play it for 1 hour max and i usually decide to go back on messenger and talk but because of this game ive hardly been on messenger i just cant stop playing it... but one of my all time favourites would be black & white although i think that came out in 2002

so far, i'd have to say Call of Duty. it's just loads of fun. :)

Call of duty sounds like it owns, but is it anything like Mohaa? (or with the expansions, I just havent played any of them) If so let me know....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back