Best Music Player

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
Just wondering what everyone things of as the best music player for your pc. I'm stuck between a few but I"m looking for sound quality.
Thanks

Well, WMP 9 has digital surround sound for DVDs or music mixed in 5.1, and besides that it has great sound. So for those reasons I would go with it.

I still use Winamp 2.XX. I've tried others in the past like Sonique which had great skins and Winamp 3 and some others but I always go back to Winamp 2.xx. I'd use Winamp 3 if it wasn't such a hog.

I use Creative Jukebox Zen for playin Music through the Line-In. Its much better for playin games and listening to music, as you havent got a media player using memory and CPU cycles.

Winamp 2.xx especially winamp 2.90 simply the best interms of plug-ins and skins etc, plus if there is something you want it will be in a plug-in

Originally posted by Geffy
I use Creative Jukebox Zen for playin Music through the Line-In. Its much better for playin games and listening to music, as you havent got a media player using memory and CPU cycles.

hey geffy just rubbing it in eh?:)

jetAudio all the way! It might not be perfect, but it is a great program! I also plays most RealMedia files and (after you installed Quicktime) also Quicktime media. Windows Media formats are also supported.

I used to be a die hard Winamp fan, until 3 came out. man, what a resource hog!!!

I decided to give WMP9 a go and haven't looked back. Th only thing I don't use it for is DVDs. It's going to take something pretty special to get me off WMP9.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back