best mouse/mousepad combination?

F

fitfella29

im using a logitech dual optical and a ratpadz and they work great together.

intellimouse optical/desk

works better than with my ratpad:)

Logitech small blue dual optical and no mouse pad, just on my elite comp desk.

intellimouse optical and a belkin pad with a comfy gel wrist rest....improves my shootin performance!! :)

Microsoft

Microsoft optical mouse with a two part optical mouse pad with a movable gel filled wrist support

currently using microsoft optical, getting logitech cordless keyboard/mouse combo next week... already placed order to pick it up :)

using optical mouse on my lubly jubyl max payne retail mouse pad (rat pad as you call it)

works fine.. no skipping... as on my woodgrain table...

:)

Logitech Cordless MouseMan Optical and free Max Payne fabric mouse pad. Would use desk but the varnish is sticky.

I use the one compaq gave me all that time ago lol works good its not optical but ohwell its a logitech with the mouse wheel..
and a 2 piece mouse pad from old comp with wrist rest

Microsoft Optical Mouse Blue (6,000 Scans per second)
Everglide Attack Pad
Gel Wristpad

Intellimouse 2 optical and the "free" Dell mouse pad that came with my computor.
Works very well with the nostromo n50 keypad from Belkin.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back