Best Motherbords

C

C:/NTFS

i would like to know wht really good motherbords i can get for round about £100

Originally posted by C:/NTFS
i would like to know wht really good motherbords i can get for round about £100

are you looking for intel or amd based system ?

specify and we can help you out with the type of mobo to get ...

hmm , whatever I add for AMD & earlier for Intel if required :
Top :

1 . Asus SK8N-Nforce 3
2 . Abit NF7 - S

Pics :

all the reviews I read about the nforce 3 it got stomped by the KT600

Originally posted by Krux
all the reviews I read about the nforce 3 it got stomped by the KT600

unfortunately we will have to wait for shipping versions of both boards to see what they truly offer...

I have always used ASUS in the past. They're very reliable boards, and come with some of the best features.
For example, back when I bought my PIII 550, the ASUS P3B-f was undoubtedly the most feature-rich board on the market, and it still works flawlessly even now. :)

long time ago i was an idiot and i thought that intel made the best mobos since they make the processors, i thought like its the only original the others were fake! hehe ahhh the old days

i recommend the abit nf7-s rev2.0 for its performance and price
;)

Originally posted by themafia_69
long time ago i was an idiot

Are you sure that wasn't anytime in the recent past?
You know I'm kidding... :p

i swear i was sooo stupid when i was 5, i brought a floppy to school and asked my computer teacher to put me put put ( the talking purple car) from the mac's at school on the floppy when i had a windows machine, and the game would never fit on a floppy heeheheheheh

What kind of features are you looking for in the motherboard? SATA? RAID? Firewire? Brand wise I would say Asus, Abit (if you can afford it), gigabyte or epox (thats what I've got :D)

check out the soltek v75, been runnin faultlessly in my system for 18 months ,ddr400 +ata133 support .. seems to be growing on me

*wonders if anyone knows or cares that the thread starter is nowhere to be found* :confused:

Heh heh, yeah I noticed that too taurus. Maybe the thread starter already made up their mind....

I bought an Asus motherboard not too long ago (look at sig)
and all I've had is trouble. I'm quite mad about the fact that
I forked out money for an 8x graphics card and my motherboard is
in-compatible with it.
What about Gigabyte motherboards? They're quite good :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back