Best Laptop?

Bootsy

Huh?
I'm looking for an upgrade from my Sony VAIO PCG-FXA36

I'm looking for one with at least 32mg video preferably GeForce2 or 4 Im torn between Satellite and Dell..any suggestions are appreciated.

I have a Dell with a Radeon Mobility and I really like it. I work with alot of Dell's so I am kind of biased towards them. But I haven't had any problems with my laptop.

my gf has a dell inspiron 8100 with a 64mb (ddr) mobility radeon 7500. it's nice. after she got it they came out with the gf4 440go, which is even better. now you can get em with a p4 2ghz or something and a mobility radeon 9000.

the only gripe i have about it is the plastic case feels fragile, but no problems with it at all.

whatever you do, don't get a laptop with a gf2 go... it's horrible.

Nah the Sony Vaio is far more better. I forgot what type it was. But I know it's the best Laptop out at this moment.

not for games, it's not. the best video "card" that sony offers is a 32mb radeon 7500. it's not bad, but it would have trouble with newer games.

i only mention this because that's something that bootsy is looking for... high-end 3d capabilities.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back