• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

best instant messager program is ....

C

cam

trillian !

http://trillian.cc

for those of you who dont know, trillian is a non-resource hungry program that supports irc, aol im, icq, msn & yahoo chat modules.. the only drawback until yesterday was a lack of stability on yahoo/msn and no file transfers.. the new version has all of that now, highly recommended. i dont have enough thumbs to truly give this an "x thumbs up" rating ;D

cam

Z

ZeroChaos

Hehe, I use this too, one of my most essential applications to date :)

Now if only they'd hurry up and finish version 0.64 :(

B

BloodLust DWS

hmmmm never used it butill give it a shot :) thx

this is coool super easy to set up and u dont have to have 4 or 5 programs open thx man

B

BloodLust DWS

one qestion it says in the web page feature they say the new 7.0 has transparent capable i cant fined it or is that only when u send in a donation ?

C

cam

right click on the top of the contact list, advanced options, transparency :)

if you have more questions use the trillian board

C

cam

Originally posted by karlmalone
Hey can you have a voice chat with msn with this trillian thing? Thanks
not sure since i dont really use msn.. but if it isnt available, it will probably be there in a future version. i just use a program called paltalk when i want to do voice/webcam chat with a friend.

cam

Z

ZeroChaos

By the way, if you are experiencing slow-down using Transparency on the default skin...

Try this skin . Looks nicely and when using Transparency, doesn't slow-down AT ALL. :)

T

teresa

aim

i have trillian, but i still like aim better. trillian gets confusing a little. .70 is an improvemnt of .64, but still, i'd rather use aim. anyway, that's just my two cents. :)

C

cam

your best bet is to head on over to the trillian message board and ask some of the experts if they can fix your problem.

cam

C

cam

wanted to bump this post up because i have an update on the ram usage for trillian..

i have it down to 2-3mb using a lighter skin. its really amazing isnt it? =D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi