best graphics card for games?

• Thread starter oO ShifterZ Oo
  • Start date
O

oO ShifterZ Oo

games mostly played counter strike. need graphics card thinking more of a Geforce 4 ti4200 any suggestions?

counter strike is not that much of a resource hog when it comes to Vid performance. A 4200 128mb should be fine for that game

My GF 4 MX 440 runs it at a constant 70+fps all the time. My card is very bad, but CS doesn't even challenge my card

would certainly recommend a Ti over an MX card... the Tis are dx8 cards... MX's are dx7...

you don't want to purchasing a card that is 2 gens old if you can help it...

oops sry i left one big part out. i need a video card that could handle dual montiors / tv output and it wont lag, my friend told me ati 9200 or a 98000 or somethin like dat, also there a geforce dat he told me but i forgot

You didn't mention how much you were willing to spend. The price range for video cards runs from $50-500.

Originally posted by oO ShifterZ Oo
oops sry i left one big part out. i need a video card that could handle dual montiors / tv output and it wont lag, my friend told me ati 9200 or a 98000 or somethin like dat, also there a geforce dat he told me but i forgot

My MSI Ti4200 128mb 8X AGP does dual moniters and came with the adapter dvi/crt to allow for 2 crt moniters , and I love my Ti4200 I highly recommend it. For the price its a killer card.

the ti4200 128mb i mentioned supports dualview. for just under $100, it's a great value. but if you want to spend more, look at a Geforce FX 5700ultra or ATI 9600pro or above.

yea...Ti4200 roxor..i have dual monitoring on....but dont make use of it...lol but the heck its a cheap,good and does your bang for your buck.........

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back