Best game(s) for the SEGA Megadrive/Genesis

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Following the other thread I have very unorigionally started this one!

My favourite games were:

Shining Force
Sonic 2
Thunder Force 4

What are yours?

indyjones said:
Following the other thread I have very unorigionally started this one!

My favourite games were:

Shining Force
Sonic 2
Thunder Force 4

What are yours?

Shining Force was by far the best video game for the sega, its probably one of my all time favorites.

I liked mortal kombat 3 and ultimate mortal kombat 3, then there was an X-Men advanture game with night crawler, and you were like in the tree tops in the first level. I liked that one gun game....Lethal Enforcement, if im correct... those were my favorites :)

Master Blaster and Golden Axe. heh. classics.

Streets of Rage series was great.

The best game though was Road Rash (2 or 3)
Flashback was also good
Sonic is always good for a go
at least 2 good X-Men games

Damn forgot about golden axe that was ace and you even got extra levels to the arcade game :)

Yeah! :)...also kinda like the aladdin games. Lots of others but cant really think of what ones.

Khayman said:
Streets of Rage series was great.

The best game though was Road Rash (2 or 3)
I'll agree w/ streets of rage .. road rash was pretty cool also .. use to play them on my Nomad on trips :p

Also NBA Jam TE. We had to wait for the Genesis version, but it was better than the SNES version in the end ... slightly.

Oh yeah, NBA Jam rocked ("Hes on fire!"). I remember winning the thing without loseing a game :)

For me, Thunderforce 3 was the cream of the crop; the fast gameplay, nice graphics and the wonderful music really make it an enjoyable experience. I liked it so much, I just had to pick up the soundtrack :)

Other than that, Phantasy Star 4 and Nhl 97 gets a thumbs up from me :)

onimkron said:
Other than that, Phantasy Star 4 and Nhl 97 gets a thumbs up from me :)
Yeah IMHO the EA NHL series was born and died with the Genesis.

sonic has got to be the ultimate game for this consol, even now my PC emulator is playing sonic for me, lol!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back