Best game(s) for SNES, what do you guys think?

CoDeNcE

Gene Yuss?
I think Super Mario 2 was the best, but i know there are a lot of classic games like the Mortal Kombats, and NBA Jam T.E. one of the few X-Men ADVANTURE games and maybe Super R-Type, but maybe i could change my mind if you guys have some good games... :D

R-Type was good...I was always a fan of the side-scroller shooters.

The oft-over-used favorites of Final Fantasy 3 and Chrono Trigger have their special places in my heart, however. :D

~TR

A few I liked were:
Donkey Kong Country
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Star Fox

Legend of Zelda a link to the past is the best game I have ever played. Way ahead of its time with the music and gameplay.

Baseball simulator 1000 was another great game for the snes.

oh my god I forgot about mario kart...also tecmo super bowl for snes was the best football game ever

Agree with all those mentioned, Killer Instinct springs to mind too :D

I forgot the first game I got besides Super Mario World...Final Fight!

StarFox2 Beta, really good game. Too bad it was never fully released :(

mario kart. absolutely no doubt what so ever. infact its probably the best game ever made after Quake. :p

Tuffgong4 said:
Legend of Zelda a link to the past is the best game I have ever played. Way ahead of its time with the music and gameplay.

Baseball simulator 1000 was another great game for the snes.

U talkin about the one where it starts off in the house and u gotta go into the castle? Then go find the princess?

I completely forgot about the Mario Kart games and i like Killer Instinct or however you spell it. Then the fact of the RPG's i just am not a bad fan about those :cool: but yea thats me.

Platform/Racing

Super Mario World
Super Mario World 2
Mario Kart
Actraise

RPG

Chrono Trigger
Terranigma
Soulblazer

Yes the FF series isn't bad, but I always prefered the above RPGs and platformers.

pilot wings rocks.. was hard but fun.
also girl is hooked on donkey kong country..
love the snes roms for xbox

Also

Oh man, I almost forgot about Rampart! That game was awesome!

~JM

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back