best dv program

Kush

High On Life!
whats the best dv editing program for dv camera's im used pinnacle and its pretty good but not all features are in i think. tell me what u think is the most robust and easy yet powerful.:happy:

NOOOoooo...... not cousin Mikey! I remember watching some cheesy computer infomercial (SysteMax I think) and the ideot on there claimed that the kid on the Windows Movie Maker sample video was his cousin Mikey.
Anyway, if you don't mind paying an arm and a leg and want some advanced features, I've heard Adobe Premier is nice.

hmm

i used preimere before but i didnt know that it could capture from dv cameras from firewire.:happy:

Re: hmm

Originally posted by themafia_69
i used preimere before but i didnt know that it could capture from dv cameras from firewire.:happy:

Yeah, version 5.5 had a problem or two, but if you're gonna buy it, the only thing out there anyway is ver. 6 and up (patches)

is it easy?

is it easy for dv like the others like pinnacle cuz i found the old one wierd and hard and never did what i wanted maybe i was doing it wrong but that would make it hard! heehehe

Premiere is hard. It's next to impossible to get very good software with all the options and keep it easy to use. Take Snood for instance...

[joke]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back