Best Driving Game(s)

P

pothitos

Could someone tell me what is the best driving game or games currently out. When i say best i mean Gameplpay realism and graphics.

Test Drive looks pretty cool. someone said the new Need 4 Speed was brilliant, any comments?

Originally posted by Alex_is_Axel
GTA Vice City
Getaway
Midtown Madness is pretty good for driving gameplay too :D

Is Getaway the game set in lodon, if it is i saw some adverts for it in the tube stations, looks pretty cool, is it on PC though?

yea the new need 4 speed is good to if i had to pick 3 4 pc it would be test drive,need 4 speed n oldie but goodie gta 3 :D

tried out Test Drive ...in a one word(oooops....two) ..IT SUCKED ..nfsphp2 on the other hand is a blast to play ...tho not as good as nfs porsche unleashed (imo)

If you want realism and graphics then forget any of the games that was mentioned. They are all crap when it comes to realism. I am big into racing sims and the 2 best games you can get are NASCAR 2002 and Grand Prix Legends.

Originally posted by Burpster
nfsphp2 on the other hand is a blast to play

nfshp2 has REALLY bad physics! nfs4 is da best.. that and test drive 5... td5 is kinda old now but it's still very fun... td6 is nice too, better gfx, but td5 was better

the getaway is for the PS2 sorry

NFSHP2 is a really good driving game too i think.. I played the demo for the PC :p

Nascar 2002 i thought sucked.. i didnt think much of the handling of the cars.. and i like Nascar racing too :(

I didnt think too much of any graphix for the Test Drive series.. if it looked better.. it would be a good game

If you didn't like the way the cars handled then why didn't you change the setup?

Originally posted by Alex_is_Axel
Nascar 2002 i thought sucked.. i didnt think much of the handling of the cars.. and i like Nascar racing too :(

I would recommend these .. [ in this order ]

1. Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed
2. Carmageddon 2000 Death Race
3. Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2
4. Colin McRae Rally 2

havent tried that one yet .....going to have to install it and try it out :)

Originally posted by Dubbin1
Graphics are ok, realism is non existent, force feed back is crap, no way to set the car up, no damage to the cars, no in ****pit view and you can't spin out another driver even if you try. For $45 you would think they could have done a better job.

see your not too keen then :eek:

your right in what you say

myself I like the game because its more arcade like than sim

& the handling is not dissimilar to colin mcrae on the ps1

which has been one of all time favourite games - so its nice to see a beefed up version of a classic game

:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back