best downloading musc program for cable internet

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
whats the best program to download music and everything else

i had kazaa with dial up but somebody said kazaa isnt good for cable

Hah, no its not.
The official KaZaA release includes some spyware, its not a virus.

FlashFXP and IRC the two very best apps to download with :)

I would have to agree with Burpster. Kazaa [Lite], WinMx, Soulseek, eDonkey, and all those other P2P are just a waste of time. You never know if what you think you're getting is actually what you will get. And to me nothing sucks more when d/ling music than wasting time d/ling the new Eminem or whatever just to get a looped mp3 or find out that it is actually The Yardbirds or something. But what sucks even more than that is downloading a 700 meg avi of, let's say the new Harry Potter just to find out it is actually How Harry Met Sally. On IRC there's thousands and thousands of sources just for mp3s and thousands more for everything else. You may still have to wait in queue, but the odds of getting what you want are way better. And IRC is very cable friendly.

As for FlashFXP, got any good pubs to share Burpster? :p

sorry bud.... no sharing of pubs allowed :)

another nice thing with IRC or FTP is you can d/l the full album alot of times .... with the older music i like many times every song on an album is decent ...but the best thing is speed as much as 500K+ which i doubt you ever see on P2P

nvm i have the newest version of it thats y

if you can get up to the minimum share of the servers, Direct Connect isnt bad.. seems to be doing me ok for now :)

Originally posted by chrisuk
if you can get up to the minimum share of the servers, Direct Connect isnt bad.. seems to be doing me ok for now :)

Lies... all of it :D :D

The kazaa cheater only works with the 2.0.0 version, anything above it will not do :)

Can some one point me to where I can learn about IRC, I did a search and came up with nothing but how to chat on IRC. Where or what do I need to download stuff using IRC? Thanks in advance.

Here is a guide to IRC, its not an easy thing to just pick up and use.
From that same site you can get the mIRC client, which i personally despise, but it is easy to use.

You had to take me literally...:p
All I meant was, the full kazaa is a POS including it's spyware and ads.
kazaa lite is easy to use, and won't @#^&$#& up your system like most of the other P2P progs will.

FXP is simply an FTP program that probes open ports on the server to gain multiple connections. When someone with FXP tries to connect to my FTP, I get to see all the ports they're trying (which are closed thanks to my router), so there's nothing really special about it either, especially if you try using it to access an FTP that only allows one connection per IP. Then you simply get blacklisted and cut off.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back