best downlaod manager/ accelerator

sy64004

OSNN Addict
What is the best download accelerator??

I have used Gozilla (spyware and rubbish)
DAP (pretty cool but has banners)
get right (not bad, spyware??)

Any ideas as to which is the best for XP???

i would say...

FlashGeT. This is the best one for me.

if u downloads it:
www.cracks.am for some advantage
and adaware will kill the spyware :) (do not install any programs flashget tries to install and if there are some simply deinstall them before using adaware)

why not just use Star Downloader ?
works just like flashget and all those spyware\ad appz, besides this little app doesent have any spyware and such...

Thanks guys for the suggestions.

In the past I have used dowload.com (cnet) to get stuff and I've always looked at submitted opinions and they all seem to bitch about something, is it worth listening to any of these reviews??

cheers

Only listen if a lot of people agree EVERY program will have something somebody does not like

Just watch out for stuff with spyware (which is pretty much anything free except star downloader - which I would highly recommend). Otherwise go with GetRight - good program with no spyware or adware but of course you have to pay to register it.

Yea, I use FreshDownload from Fresh Devices also.. works pretty well no complaints doesn't appear to have any spyware either.

getright

is one of the most robust. 10x more options then DAP.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back