• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

best data recovery software?

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
I have to try to get data from a hardrive that insists it needs to be reformat

I'm gonna try stellar phoenix unless someone tells me they have a better program to give a go

here's what happened, maybe someone has a better idea;

cleaning out my closet I found one of my old laptop hardrives

I brought that to work to mount and get files, the computer saw the hardrive, opened some folders

I closed the thing down to do later when I had some time but when I got back and re-mounted windows told me the hardrive needed a reformat and couldn't mount

so there I go, now I want to try to get what's in there, any other ideas besides recovery hardware?

chastity

Staff member
Political User
GetDataBack is the that I've used that seems to work the best. Don't remember the limits of in trial but you can always try that and see if ti works and if so get the full version

jimy

OSNN One Post Wonder
I have downloaded EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard 4.8 Beta and tried it, it works well. But it ends at Feb 2010, I would like that EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard 4.8 Beta is free forever.

Last edited:

Kathy_Larochelle

OSNN One Post Wonder
[FONT=&quot]My supposedly top of the range hard drive crashed suddenly, I was totally unprepared and stood to lose the majority of 15 years writing stored on it. i tried to use recovery software but it doesn't work. And I found that Rapid saved all my info. They recovered it for under £300 and I got it back within three weeks. I am very happy with their service. :)
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My supposedly top of the range hard drive crashed suddenly, I was totally unprepared and stood to lose the majority of 15 years writing stored on it. i tried to use recovery software but it doesn't work. And I found that Rapid saved all my info. They recovered it for under £300 and I got it back within three weeks. I am very happy with their service. :)
[/FONT]
Did you learn a lesson about backing up? :)

* If your not a bot as I suspect :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies