Best COOLER [ ! ]

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Some guys here asked for an efficient and a good cooler . Some recommandations should be appreciated by them ( for all type of processors ) .
And here's my recommandation :
1) TITAN MTAB Dual Cooler for Athlon XP ,PIII, Duron , Athlon under 1.4Ghz - 14.6$ at this moment .

So we are waiting for recommandations ( please detail it ) ;)

I have a spire superock, and my proc does run hotter then i would like.

The ThermlaTake Volcano 7 seems to be a nice fan/heatsink. I should get one

JJB

& at what temperature keeps the system that water cooling device ?

right now my cpu. athlon xp 1800+ oc'd to 1.81ghz is running @ 102.2f which is 39c. if at normal speed @ 1533mhz it is 83.3f or 28.4c. there are no case fans. only an extremely quiet power supply fan.

Originally posted by Tbird94sc
pic 2

dude what happened to the side of your case in that pic. looks like it was attacked by an 8 year old with a hacksaw.

oDin.

the black thing in pic 2 is not my case. nor is the radiator on the left. the black thing is a mini fridge that mu water resivour sits in to keep it extra cold. the thing on left is the radiator that i mounted in a shoebox with 2 fans behind it to blow air over it

Originally posted by Tbird94sc
right now my cpu. athlon xp 1800+ oc'd to 1.81ghz is running @ 102.2f which is 39c. if at normal speed @ 1533mhz it is 83.3f or 28.4c. there are no case fans. only an extremely quiet power supply fan.

Are there any risks with this type of cooling device ( cause i'm little interested ) .

yes there are risks like any other method. in a heatsink sense. if it is improperly placed then the chip could overheat. if the fan dies then the chip may overheat. in the sense of water, there are similar risks. if your pump dies, then you risk a chance of ovheating. if the water leaks you can risk damage to components. there are safeguards however. first off you set up the water cooler outside the case and let it run for a few hours to see if thewre are leaks. then you install it in the case. check out these cases. http://www.koolance.com They come with built in water coolers with everything attatched and leak tested. they have the radiators built into the case with fans cooling them off. duel pump system for redundancy. they are a lot of fun to play with and nothing cools better. as for noise. nothing. cant even tell my computer is on if monitor is off

The only way to keep it cool Pick here

08.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back