Best Combo Product

Lite-on
Toshiba
Plextor
LG < two RMA's

I go through a 200pack of 52X CD-R's a month between music and data. And a few DVD's I had to return two LG's they wouldn't play DVD's the they wouldn't burn without errors.

My Toshiba is slow to burn CD-R's but no to bad on the DVD's and I use Lite-on's at work and now have one in my PC for it's true 52X burn speed and DVD-ROM.

thanks guys, i'll be checking these out. I just wish there wasent so many companys and versions etc. Things gotta be simple geezz lol

Steevo said:
Lite-on
Toshiba
Plextor
LG < two RMA's

I go through a 200pack of 52X CD-R's a month between music and data. And a few DVD's I had to return two LG's they wouldn't play DVD's the they wouldn't burn without errors.

My Toshiba is slow to burn CD-R's but no to bad on the DVD's and I use Lite-on's at work and now have one in my PC for it's true 52X burn speed and DVD-ROM.

You would think whoever made this post had something to drink.......:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back