Best/cheapest DVD player

napalmnthemorning

OSNN Senior Addict
I bought a display RCA DVD DRC 220 at WallyWorld today for $40.00. It retails for $79.00. Anyway It won't play any of my VCD's or recorded mp3's. The Wal-Mart "electronics expert" :eek: told me it would play VCD and MP3. It did say this in the manual. Hell for $40.00 its a bargain if I could get it to work.

Why buy DVD player??? Thats the question....

its bad investment in DVD player when the new kind of DVDs is comming up!!

Take the DVD back and before that record some mp3`s and VCD and before buying TEST it ...Do not belive the seller , he is just trying to sell old stuf!!!

That is my experiance !!!

I bought an Apex 1500 for $80.00. It plays everything, only thing is they don't make them anymore .. The Apex 1200 goes for I think $60.00 if not a little more, It plays most of what the 1500 can play ..

Hopefully the next edition of DVD's will have the option to play Xvid and Dvid. I know they are out there for $300+ I would like to see a physical module you could plug into the DVD that would be able to do this. I did exchange the DRC220 and bought a DRCC212 and I can now play VCD's and Mp3 with no problem. No go on the Xvid. Maybe its just coded at such a high compression.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back