Best Chat Program

N

Not Bman

What do you think the best chat program (like msn) is ???

Tell me why ?..........

I have used ICQ, AOL instant messenger, Yahoo messenger and MSN messenger. Right now the only one I use is msn messenger. Why, because I don't get alot of spam with it. Is it the best? For me right now, yes.

Windows Messenger ... dunno why. I just like it the best and it serves my purpose.

I also like MSNM the best (addon free so it is ad free). However, most of my pals have AIM so I use that the most.

NR: PM me your passport address so I can add you =)

I have and use ICQ, Yahoo and MSNM. I've used AIM before but it sucks!

and she ignores me on every single one of them.

this might sound odd, but ANY TYPE OF IRC like Mirc is the best Chat program because of its various functionalities and vast neworks. if irc had voice support it would kick ass.

i've tried msnm and icq, and my vote goes to msnm because icq is a memory hogging b!tch

I've tried all these chat proggies. AOL sux! I guess thats everone else's opinion too. Used ICQ for quite a while, but thats easy to exploit, and with ready made software now freely available, i got a lil worried after i got a couple of DOS attacks. MSN is good, however, (personal xperience) i keep getting knocked off if i'm idle for a long time. got a Cable connection, so i keep it on for most of the time i'm online, and i keep getting disconnected after a couple of hours. i wuld say Yahoo is the best!! It's got voice and webcam functions, NEVER gets disconnected, the icons are much better, and the status messages can be modified. as far as security goes, it's pretty solid, even tho it's a P2P messenger, (like ICQ, and unlike MSN) it does not compromise ur security. These are just my opinions, as a user, no expert advice, coz i am no expert.

msn is the best in my opinion, though i do like mirc i don't like the various scans/atacks i keep getting.

all feel free 2 add me:p

Henyman@hotmail.com

oh yeah i do have Aim cus i use Aol but i never use it cus it has a few parts i don't like such as pressing return don't send message,it acts as it does in word etc. it's a pain 2 alway's b clicking "send":p

Once a new version of AIM+ comes out I will again be happy with AIM. I hate the ads and those big clunky toolbars.

i agree totally with ya Henyman....AOL would definately have to be last on my list. my personal favorite is Yahoo messenger. BTW what is Trillian? i never heard of it before. thanks.

mines yahoo simple and good intergration with thier site not to mention offline messages

Trillian is all the messenger programs in one (AIM, ICQ, MIRC, MSNM, YIM)

kewl, thanks madmatt.....i never knew there was a messenger that supported all the chat programs.

np. it's a good idea if you have all of them running at once, so you don't have to have all the systray icons and all the messengers hogging RAM. Since I only use AIM and MSNM 100% of the time, there is no point for me to use it. But I guess a lot of users like it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back