Best buy Gift cards

No probs.
Its good for me too, i now no longer have to go wii hunting, i can just get it when bestbuy gets them, thats that.

Yeah i knew you would say no

So what happens if u buy 65 bucks worth of stuff and go return it, do they give you another giftcard or will they give you cash back, i think they give you cash back, or am i wrong?

If you buy on a gift card and then return they have started giving you a gift card back. Also they might hit you with a 15% restocking fee to boot. They are getting to be real pricks about gift cards.

The things have turned into a scam like what they used to do with never paying rebates. Time for the government to step in and force them to treat gift cards like cash. Many places now have the cards start loosing cash value after 6-12 months and at 2 years they are worth nothing.

PS Congrats failure. Maybe I'll have you broker my 3 cards...

if you need to ask jack, he is getting his wii from best buy whenever they release it at best buy!!!!

If you buy on a gift card and then return they have started giving you a gift card back. Also they might hit you with a 15% restocking fee to boot. They are getting to be real pricks about gift cards.

The things have turned into a scam like what they used to do with never paying rebates. Time for the government to step in and force them to treat gift cards like cash. Many places now have the cards start loosing cash value after 6-12 months and at 2 years they are worth nothing.

'Cept in California, if you have any amount on a gift card they have to honor the gift card as cash, and it cannot expire.:) State law.

Yeah, if anyone if looking to pawn off their gift cards, i might be interested, mainly with the same deal, 65 in cards for 55in cash (or same exchange percent).
I mean, i now have 90 in bestbuy gift cards, so, i still got 160 to go :)

I got to thinking about the gift card mess (have 3 in my bulging wallet) and decided there was a market for a new product. Darn, someone beat me to it. Seems there are multiple auction sites set up to off load gift cards already. Here's one of the bunch I found:

http://www.cardavenue.com/cardSearch.cfm?oLink=true&cid=5

Just Google "exchange gift card". There are places to buy, sell, trade etc.

Best buy is going at 90 cents on the dollar right now, Sears is at 80 cents on the dollar.

And some morew names:
Plasticjungle.com, Cardavenue.com, Swapagift.com.

how interesting.
I still can take 160 in bestbuy cards so if anyone wants to work somethin out, just post it.
but hurry.
similar exchange ( like 55 for 65 worht of cards )

I plan on getting it as soon as bestbuy has them available and I happen to see it and get it.
Also, my paypal account is working now, i cant guarantee how long it will.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back