Best buy Gift cards

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political Access
If anyone is planning on going to best buy and spending some money, i have gift cards if you want, i really have no use for them....will trade the gift cards for cash (via paypal) and ill mail you the cards.....

Last edited:
How much do you have in Gift Cards and is it 100% exchange or are you trying to get rid of them, willing to sell at a discount?

Not sure why someone would go through the trouble to send you $50 in cash for a $50 gift card

How much do you have in Gift Cards and is it 100% exchange or are you trying to get rid of them, willing to sell at a discount?

Not sure why someone would go through the trouble to send you $50 in cash for a $50 gift card
mmm, Yes, could you explain?

Yea even exchange, why how much of a discount do you want? this is kinda like a shot in the dark...no big deal if nothing happens...oh i have 2 cards of $25 and a card of $15

Last edited:
I got asked 2 times at my work if I wanna sell my $50 gift card to them for $25. I was like wtf.

We got $50 walmart cards so it was sweet. I told them I can use this towards beer and I did.

I think the discount offered would be up to you. Just as I said before, not sure what the value to someone would be for an even exchange, is all.

In the event you feel you won't use it, and would rather have cash, then it's a good deal for you and the potential buyer. Since essentially, there is no real cash value, or 1/100th of a cent or whatever the heck it is.

Yea i do see your point, Ok $60 of $65 worth of best buy cards...is that ok?

Yeah i knew you would say no

So what happens if u buy 65 bucks worth of stuff and go return it, do they give you another giftcard or will they give you cash back, i think they give you cash back, or am i wrong?

best strategy would be give them as gifts yourself.

I believe they act as cash though and if you want to buy something and return it you'd probably get cash dollar for dollar

Not sure what there policy is

I don't want to give them away, i want to spend the money somewhere else...here is their return policy

Refund method
Refund will be in the same form as original purchase. Exceptions: Cash, debit or check purchases over $250 will be refunded in the form of a mail check within 10 business days of return.

Refunds
Refunds will be credited first to the original purchasing credit card account number (if any) and then any Gift Card. When returning items to a Best Buy store, the credit is applied at the time of the return and usually posts to the credit card within 72 hours. If you send an item back to us, please allow 14-21 days of processing time.

So ill get a gift card?

Last edited:
Yeah, you wouldn't get cash if paid via gift card.
Bestbuy hopes you loose the cards, or they expire, since its basically just giving them money for nothing.

Best Buy Gift Cards do NOT expire.

I know.
I was saying that as an in general. I have had a bajillion best buy gift cards.

Maybe someone will trade something...ok here is the deal, i need to get a new video card (don't need anything special or expensive) which is what i was going to use the money for, but since best buy is outrageously priced, i want to sell the cards and get a video card from newegg. Im been browsing their selection and i have found a few, maybe someone will buy me the card and have it shipped in exchange for the cards...so lets say the card with shipping is $50-$55..would that be worth it?

Maybe someone will trade something...ok here is the deal, i need to get a new video card (don't need anything special or expensive) which is what i was going to use the money for, but since best buy is outrageously priced, i want to sell the cards and get a video card from newegg. Im been browsing their selection and i have found a few, maybe someone will buy me the card and have it shipped in exchange for the cards...so lets say the card with shipping is $50-$55..would that be worth it?
If i could get the wii at bestbuy, id do it.

Well, it looks like that will be the case.
How long do u think i will have to? Anyone?

Whats the card you want? Ill do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back