Best burning program?

E

EMPIRETANK

this is more of a software question. I used to have a program that could copy cds even if they were protected.... i think it was called CloneXXL or something anyone know where i could get that again?

that would be clone cd u can get that here. another great burning program is nero, u can get it here

i mean........

i need a program that lets me burn cds even if they are protected... i think it was called CloneXXL but i forgot. I know that program could see the protection and then bypass it.

CloneCD is the program for copying protected CDs, it is a small program, which has a very basic interface, if it sounds familiar then that is what you are looking for

its called ClonyXXL

Thanks for the link outback i found it its called ClonyXXL it works with clonecd to identify if a cd has protection or not.

-Thanks

I use a program called CD Mate and it has since replaced every burning program I have Except CloneCD because I haven't figured out how to get it to recognize the .ccd image format if I happen to get one from the newsgroups. The really nice thing about it is that it has a copy protection wizard that lets you choose the mode of protection employed from a drop down menu and then automatically makes the necessary settings. They also have a database of games, programs, etc and their respective copy protections, much like GameCopy world. It works flawlessly in Windows XP with my Plextor Burner and I didn't have to go through the ASPI BS that I did in Windows 98.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back