Best Bit Torrent Client

Does utorrent mask your ip from RIAA/MPAA? I'm looking for something relatively safe for my daughter to use short of newsgroups.

Well PeerGuardian is just like antivirus software. It's only as good as the definitions. So I don't bother...

Anyone else use it much?

Illegal only if you download illegal stuff using it.

o rite. so i found some san andreas torrents, if i download them would it be illegal. i already own the game btw.

I'm testing this peer guardian now. Anyone know of a site that will let me know it if it as working or not ??

I haven't even really read what people have said, I'm assuming its uTorrent, and man it better be.

uTorrent all the way, clean, small and great!

What have you guys found as the most optimal settings to configure your upload/download speeds as?

By this I mean so that the downloads come down at a reasonable rate, but your uploads dont kill the rest of your connection?

uTorrent.

There are 2 reasons why people don't use uTorrent:

1) They don't know it exists.
2) They are emo and like having different things even if they are rubbish in comparison.

Wow, that's very interesting.

By the way, the links in your sig don't work :dead:

EDIT: I am downloading at over 600kb/s through utorrent :eek:

Finally downloaded it this morning, this program 0wnz!!!

kcnychief said:
What have you guys found as the most optimal settings to configure your upload/download speeds as?

By this I mean so that the downloads come down at a reasonable rate, but your uploads dont kill the rest of your connection?

I think the general rule-of-thumb is to set your upload speed to 75% of your max upload rate.

I have my upload speed set to 10 and download speed set to unlimited.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back