Best Binoculars For Hunting Duck?

zakman

OSNN Junior Addict

Hello all! Was just looking for some binoculars to hunt some ducks. Anyone have any recommendations?
I can't decide between the Celestron 71346 and Nikon 7549. I do plan on using them for deer to? Any tips or better recommendations?

ganster

OSNN Junior Addict
Hey,

It is really going to depend on how much you are looking to spend on the binocular. The Celestron you referenced is a $80 binocular whereas the Nikon you referenced is a $500 binocular. The Nikon Monarch line is extremely high quality and has great glass in the binocular, whereas the Celestron is an extremely budget friendly binocular. I'm a bit confused as to why the steep price difference between the two models you referenced because the Nikon is going to be leaps and bounds better than the Celestron.

If you can provide a more realistic price range or budget I can try to provide some proper advice. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Swartz

OSNN Junior Addict
Smart HD binoculars could be a great choice, I think. I personally use these ones from ATN www.atncorp.com/smart-hd-binocular - excellent product created following the latest digital technologies. The price is rather affordable for such a flawless quality.

swipk8

OSNN Newbie
For duck hunt I recommend you to use HUTACT 10x42 binoculars. It's compact (weight about 600 g), binoculars has shoulder straps, and is designed for night vision. This fact make this binocular comfortable for hunting. Also its advantage is price. This binoculars is sold on aliexpress, sou you can buy coupon FirstOrderCode: Coupon Codes & Discount Deals in Canada and make the price lower. I hope I helped you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samhicks