best amd xp athlon motherboard?

Kush

High On Life!
what is the best for the amd xp athlon motherboard, doesnt matter the price. with features and can handle fast eide devices, usb 2.0 and either works with ddr ram or rd ram.

ddr sd???

what is ddr-sd ram and its not better than ddr ram right? what are the differences.

it is the same thing DDR stands for double data rate

ddr is a type of sdram like pc133 .

ddr sdram is same as ddr ram. just a shorter name then
double data rate synchronus dynamic random access memory or DDR, lol

Gee...

Doesn't anyone like RD-Ram????

(costs alot more, therefore it should be alot better...Right??)

Hehe
:D

so ddr is better?

so ddr is better than rd i thought rd was much better!

RDram runs at a higher clock frequency than ddr. 600 or 800mhz instead of ddr which can be from 266 to like 400mhz very soon. HOWEVER, however, ddr has a higher bandwidth than rdram and can move information faster and can more MORE QUICKER than rdram can

hey tbird94sc

hey tbird94sc how is ur pc cooled with water do u have a hose kooked up to ur pc or what or a tap? hahahaha no realy i want to know:D ;) :p

it has a water block. basically it is a copper block that is hollow with 2 tubes attatched to it so water can go in and out of it.

the water flows from a resivour which holds about 2 gallons of water to the radiator. the radiator is what cools the water down. it just so happens that i modified a refridgerator and put the radiator inside the freezer to make everything cooler. it then flows from the radiator to the water block and from water block back to resivour. ill take pics and post them in a bit

it works perfectly and it runs at about 12C all the time which is about 53.6 degrees farenheit on load. idle is nort much lower at about 45 farenheit.

if ur interested in it check out this site. they sell cases with water coolers prebuilt into them. very east to set up and they work great

http://www.koolance.com

cheapest case is about $150 with the water cooler and about $200 shipped with the water cooler and their own waterblock.

says waterblock and condensation stopper. the gooey stuff is the condensation stopper

ya kno catch you always have negative comments for everyone. instead of saying i might have done it this way u say its too messy, it sucks. i happen to liek the way it is casue it is all hidden behind my desk. cant see a thing. and it works without leaks so i have no compliants.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back