best amd xp athlon motherboard?

you do when the water you are running is 7C in a 24C ambient room

if you read what i wrote before it says i use a freezer to cool the water

Can anyone suggest a good case to stick the Soyo KT333 Dragon into?? im planning on building a new system but don't know what will fit what. I realize i need a ATX case but im wondering which one will work well and have upfront USB connections etc...
any suggestions would be helpful.

thanks

Yes, I agree with the mod on this one...I'm getting the Soyo Dragon KT333 Ultra Platinum later this week, if you want to go down to PC 2100 however, get the Soltek Board with Via 266a chipset, it has benchmarked higher than 12 other boards tested, also, Asus are not my favorite board, in my experience they work well when you tweak the hell out of them for 2 weeks, but if you want a good performance board, fork out some dough, I would also recommend the MSI KT3 Ultra, but as far as I can tell you need to pick RAID or USB 2.0 or...etc...

How About now?

Well all you cats and kittens (JK,HEHE) now some time has past since the original post of this thread and my dad is going to the states and i want him to buy me some stuff for my new amd pc, so which amd mother board is now the best considering the ddr ram the usb 2.0 and other amazing features i would like one that could be able to rip mp3's at 40x like my writer is supposed to and hopefully when i get my new visiontek even faster!

since an athlon runs at 266 and al these 333 mobos have the ram running at 333, its kinda a waste, but you have better memory bandwidth, i like to have both running at the same, i don't waste my money that way.
i like the nforce motherboards, basically an xbox, but for your computer, nvidia sound(dobely digital 5.1) ethernet, and if you need it, the onboard g2, i would recommed upgrading that though. also, the 128bit ram also helps speed things along, its designed great, and, from the same people who brought you the xbox(besides intel), nvidia strikes again

heres a better mobo then the Asus A7333....the GigaByte GA-7VAXP

Agree The a7v333 Is a Ruler!

Use the PC2700 DDR RAM Via KT333
Cool features on board! Asus what do you xpect?!

Just A Winner!

/-------------------------------------\
~= I'm stupid! That's Whey I'M Here! =~
\-------------------------------------/

Asus a7v333 MotherBoard
Amd Athlon Xp 2000+
256 DDR PC2700 (upgrade is on the way)
Asus V8170 DDR 64MB
Asus DVD 16x48 (DVD-E616)
WD 20gb hdd 5400rpm
Maxtor 60gb hdd 7200rpm
12x10x32 Liteon CDRW Drive
WinTV PCI
(Ohh yeah and for my Eyes a 19 Inch)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back