best a7n8x bios settings for performance?

E

eminem910

Hey, what do i set the agp frequency too. and should i set aperature size to 512 megs?

It means you have the ability to change the AGP frequency of the board independent of the PCI and CPU FSB frequency (so good for overclocking) to whatever your board has settings for .....leave it at 66mhz (Default for AGP Slot).

And my experience is that an aperture size over 256 meg starts to have a detrimental affect on performance so set at a max of 256 meg.

one thing that determines how big you should set your aperature size at is your video card.. which you've failed to specify. :)

geforce 2 pro with 32 megs of memory.. so leave it at 66mhz?

yeah, leave the frequency at 66mhz, unless you want to dab in the world of overclocking. but increasing your agp frequency isn't the best way to do that, even.

i'm talking about your aperature rate. with only a 32mb card, it would be a good idea to set it to, oh... 128mb. that should be fine.

for more information on agp aperature settings, take a look at this recent thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back