belchfire.net

MdSilah,

How did you change the note under your name, like where mine says "XP Home" and yours says "De Boss"?

-gapman

How sad can you get ....
I cant believe they copied this sites front page ... im sure they had hundreds of themes to choose from yet they use the same as this site .... that is very sad i have to say

Originally posted by max
How sad can you get ....
I cant believe they copied this sites front page ... im sure they had hundreds of themes to choose from yet they use the same as this site .... that is very sad i have to say

That is what I am screamin'!

To change your member title go and edit your profile.
We are working around the clock, kinda, to work on a new look :p

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
To change your member title go and edit your profile.
We are working around the clock, kinda, to work on a new look :p

Thanks.

That's good to hear.

-gapman

You dropped if first mofo, anyway imho this is a community site... *sniff* we love you guys.

It told me I had last visited the forums in 1970

Amazing what you could do with a 15lb Desk calculator !!

LOL :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back