Before you have that haircut..........

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
make sure you put the attachments on the clippers.

:D :D :D :D
hair.jpg

Beat that :rolleyes:

Looks like I'm wearing a beanie for a couple of weeks. :cool:

I did something like that to my son.The attchment fell off just as I was cutting the front of his hair, he had to have a week of school till his hair grew back :eek: :D

Originally posted by Evil Marge
I did something like that to my son.The attchment fell off just as I was cutting the front of his hair, he had to have a week of school till his hair grew back :eek: :D

daaaahhh hahaha :p my mom would have been like WEAR A HAT! your going to school.:confused:

He couldn't cause they aren't allowed to wear hats in school...We told them he was ill :D

Hey Hipster Doofus, ya might as well shave it all off... it'll match that thinnin spot above it. :p

We told them he was ill

marge u're a cool mom.

i remember one time when i got a bad haircut my mom bought me a cap and force me to school :(

Originally posted by gonaads
Hey Hipster Doofus, ya might as well shave it all off... it'll match that thinnin spot above it. :p
It's when I turn around & face the mirror I get scared. :eek: :p

Hehe, I had exactly the same thing happed to me about 6 months ago!.:D
My girlfriend was too busy talking, and I was lashed (intoxicated)
I went from a number 3 to a 0 in one fell swoop. THAT looks severe though Hipster!!!.:eek:
As already mentioned, take the plunge and skin the rest.
Good news though. It doesn't take too long to grow back though....honest!!!.;)

You just need another 2 lines to complete a H for Hipster. Might as well use it to get a message across while it lasts. Don't forget to paint yellow for emphasis:D
Or you could use black face paint to camouflage.
Or you could completely shave down the sides and leave a thin Mohawk down the center to look genuinely Hippy :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back