Bees

inakaotaku

OSNN Addict
Seoul, S. Korea May 04 : South Korean bee farmer Ahn Sang-Kyu protests Japan's claim of sovereignty over disputed islets May 4, 2006 in Seoul, South Korea. Ahn, a local bee farmer, released over 140,000 bees and attracted them to his body to protest Japan's sovereignty claims over a tiny group of islands located off the east coast of South Korea, called the Dokdo islets by the Koreans and Takeshima by the Japanese.

Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch. I tried to copy the picture but was unsuccessful. Here's where I found it: http://www.shocku.com/111/

I read this yesterday in the newpaper, some crazy stuff. Here you go i got a pic.
W020060502621186058062.jpg

That is simply amazing, no way I could ever do that :eek:

Oh wow! That pic is different from the one I saw. Wait, I think I can post it now:
bees.jpg

You know what's weird? After I posted this on Sunday there was a whole swarm of bees in my front yard! We called a beekeeper and they came over and cut off the branch where the hive was and put it in a box (without wearing any protection... and it was like a 5'4" redheaded woman... the cohones on that lady...) until the night when I guess they all went in the box to keep warm and then she picked them up and took them away. Very cool...

That Shock Magazine apparently also has the unedited South Park pic of Cartman as Muhammed, but I can't find it, all I see are some crappy videos.

Wow...
I could never bring myself to do that...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back