Beer Can Lip Covers

Can't be many that take over an hour on a can of beer! :p

rushm001 said:
Can't be many that take over an hour on a can of beer! :p

Little pansy people that hate beer and/or if your gay.

Yeah, gay people tend to drink cosmopolitans :D

Tittles said:
Gonna buy one for yourself then? :laugh:

Nah, I shotgun my beer :smoker:

Tittles said:
Little pansy people that hate beer and/or if your gay.
They'd be drinking pink Bacardi Breezers! :p

wwwdjrcs said:
Yeah, gay people tend to drink cosmopolitans :D

Nah, I shotgun my beer :smoker:
Really?

So do I but now I use one of these. I would show you a picture of a regular beer bong but its at my buddys and I don't feel like walking nextdoor.

Rush: You sure you don't drink those? You sure know the names of the gay drinks pretty good :p

Attachments

• Beerisgood.JPG
    Beerisgood.JPG
    521.6 KB · Views: 223
wwwdjrcs said:
Dude that's cool, sell it to me :cool:

You can get both of those at Spencer's gifts.

Doubt you have one where you live but then again it is a chain?

The beer can bong one is crazy dude. I pretty much do like 2-3 beers in a few minutes to get me warmed up for the night lol

It takes just as long if not shorter then a shotgun.

They also make them for glass bottles :)

3' of 1.5" clear polyethelene tubing.

Large funnel with a 1.5" spout and you have a maniac machine. :D Half gallon of beer gravity fed into your gut.

Nah dude I have a Spencer gift like 10 minutes from me, in Holyoke MA.

I'll have to check that out....

Steevo said:

Large funnel with a 1.5" spout and you have a maniac machine. :D Half gallon of beer gravity fed into your gut.
Better than having it gravity fed to your but :p

Steevo said:

Yeah...we have one like that. It holds 3 beers! I was the first to try it and finish it lol

wwwdjrcs: http://www.bwild.com/herucanbebo.html They even have my favorite beer as an example!

This site has the beer can bong. Spencer's site doesn't have it but they do have the tall glass thing. I just noticed specer's also has a beer pong table and its even portable. My buddy and I looked all over for a decent ping pong table to use but we ended up just using work horses and ply wood :p.

Man looking at that volcano brings back some memories. I miss mine ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back