• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Beer Can Lip Covers

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
wwwdjrcs said:
Yeah, gay people tend to drink cosmopolitans :D

Nah, I shotgun my beer :smoker:
Really?

So do I but now I use one of these. I would show you a picture of a regular beer bong but its at my buddys and I don't feel like walking nextdoor.

Rush: You sure you don't drink those? You sure know the names of the gay drinks pretty good :p

Attachments

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
wwwdjrcs said:
Dude that's cool, sell it to me :cool:

You can get both of those at Spencer's gifts.

Doubt you have one where you live but then again it is a chain?

The beer can bong one is crazy dude. I pretty much do like 2-3 beers in a few minutes to get me warmed up for the night lol

It takes just as long if not shorter then a shotgun.

They also make them for glass bottles :)

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
3' of 1.5" clear polyethelene tubing.

Large funnel with a 1.5" spout and you have a maniac machine. :D Half gallon of beer gravity fed into your gut.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Steevo said:

Large funnel with a 1.5" spout and you have a maniac machine. :D Half gallon of beer gravity fed into your gut.
Better than having it gravity fed to your but :p

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Steevo said:

Yeah...we have one like that. It holds 3 beers! I was the first to try it and finish it lol

wwwdjrcs: http://www.bwild.com/herucanbebo.html They even have my favorite beer as an example!

This site has the beer can bong. Spencer's site doesn't have it but they do have the tall glass thing. I just noticed specer's also has a beer pong table and its even portable. My buddy and I looked all over for a decent ping pong table to use but we ended up just using work horses and ply wood :p.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies