Been gone a while and just wanted to say im not dead.

Hey all I haven’t been around or posting in awhile and just wanted to pop in and say hello. I took another job about 4 months ago that takes up 50 hours a week of mine time with no room for web surfing and add 12credit hours of school I have enough time to

Come home
Take a shower
Eat
Kiss my girl
Do homework
Go to bed

And then I get to get up and do it all over. I miss OSNN and this Is my way of saying how are All of my old friends doing?

-Sean

Good to hear dude! Where are ya working 50 hours a week?

Whew!, we thought those slave drivers over at GE wore you down, nice to know it was just a change.

Hey Sean, glad to hear you are doing well. Start posting again (soon).

Same here

That's why I haven't been on in months

Sucks

Glad I wasn't the only one

But I am sure nobody missed haha

It is very good to hear from you both you were missed.

Venom! Heh! Good to hear that your not a scientific guinea pig locked up in some lab. :D

Good To hear from ya XT :)

Try not to burn yourself out dude!

Good to hear dude! Where are ya working 50 hours a week?

Thanks all, I do need to get in and start posting some more. I'm still with GE but not doing IT any more. Transitioned into project management and production scheduling. Lots of fun.

Big bucks in those fields (potentially) - congrats :D

;) I wouldn't be working 50 hours a week and finishing up school for nothing. However GE pays significantly low. But its a good investment in the future. GE trains the leaders of tomorrow and they are paying for my undergrad and masters.

o hi! I haven't been posting much as well, not that I ever posted much.

;) I wouldn't be working 50 hours a week and finishing up school for nothing. However GE pays significantly low. But its a good investment in the future. GE trains the leaders of tomorrow and they are paying for my undergrad and masters.
I had the undergrad (and two associates for that matter) before landing my current gig. This place will pay for the masters although I doubt I will pursue it. Good luck to you though mate

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back