Been getting the blue screen

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Hi,
recently, my computer has been acting funny.
It sometimes freezes when i am not at it.
and today, i was playing halo, and suddenly, I get the blue screen with the numbers, and the memory thing and all that good stuff.
But it was only there for a short while, my computer then restarted and is working fine...

so whats wrong?
Thanks,
Jack

Hi,
recently, my computer has been acting funny.
It sometimes freezes when i am not at it.
and today, i was playing halo, and suddenly, I get the blue screen with the numbers, and the memory thing and all that good stuff.
But it was only there for a short while, my computer then restarted and is working fine...

so whats wrong?
Thanks,
Jack
Bump, its still happening... :(

When my wife's computer had problems, I swapped out all the various hardware items and only when I put in my memory sticks, did the problem end. I bought her new memory and the problems stopped.

The blue screen has a message you need to get that on here so we can get an idea about what is going on, most times it is driver related, could be ram but we need a bit more info .

The blue screen has a message you need to get that on here so we can get an idea about what is going on, most times it is driver related, could be ram but we need a bit more info .
Agreed.

"the numbers, and the memory thing and all that good stuff" isn't quite helpful ;)

I can get the message, it disappears in less than a second...
I did a restore and it seems to be working, hopefully.

I had to do a restore, because when i turned my computer on today, as soon as i logged in the blue screen popped up and it restarted.
So... Safemode - Restore, seems to have worked (I hope)

You can stop the auto rebooting

Attachments

• autorestart.GIF
    autorestart.GIF
    276.3 KB · Views: 187

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back