BCC in Outlook 2003

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
How do I get the BCC option to show with a new email? All of my email is sent BCC but I have to click on To, which brings up my contacts ... from there I can choose to put them in To, CC or BCC.

With Outlook XP there was an option to show BCC all the time but I can't see to find it with 2003.

open a new email message ... click 'View' then click 'Bcc Field' close the email and now every time you open an email the bcc field will be there.

Ok... I know what the problem is but you will need to hop on msn.
You are using Word as your email editor. Thats why BCC wont show up. But we can fix it.

I was on, my ISP keeps disconnecting today :mad:

Signing on AGAIN

Thanks |PK|, as soon as you said what the problem was I knew what to do :)

As Wired brain said... the BCC in Outlook 2003 is under the "Options" menu.

Open a new email and select the options button. Tick BCC so a checkmark appears before BCC. Having or not having BCC has nothing to do with having WORD as default email editor.

Voila!
eNuffSaid

I dont have Office XP I only have Office 2003 ... I was offering a suggestion not a rule.
In Office 2003 it DOES depend on whether you are using WORD as an editor.

I meant to say Office 2003 (not Office XP). Its got NOTHING to do with what email editor you are using. Just think about it for a minute! What you're saying is one cannot Blind Carbon Copy somebody because he is or is not using word??? Excuse me??? ;-) How come all those people who DO NOT use word can BCC? ;-)

So... let it be clear that using BCC is NOT dependant on whether or not you use WORD.

eNuffSaid...

If you use Word it's under 'options' and if you don't use Word it's under 'view'.

You weren't trying to help... you were lying! ;-)

j/k. :)

@PK:
Show us your dominance, insecurity, and lack of communication skillz and close this thread! Yes you can! ;-) :p

no the only reason I closed the other thread is because you are flamming ppl and you obviously werent going to get your answer.
now this topic in this thread has been answered.

are you going to throw another temper tantrum ... ??

Originally posted by eNuffSaid
I meant to say Office 2003 (not Office XP). Its got NOTHING to do with what email editor you are using. Just think about it for a minute! What you're saying is one cannot Blind Carbon Copy somebody because he is or is not using word??? Excuse me??? ;-) How come all those people who DO NOT use word can BCC? ;-)

So... let it be clear that using BCC is NOT dependant on whether or not you use WORD.

eNuffSaid...

I didn't say I couldn't use BCC (when word is on as the editor) What I wanted was BCC to show up with every email I started or replied to...

Bleh, it works now ... Thanks to |PK| :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back