Battlestar Galactica The Complete Series Blu-ray

N

Not Bman

Ever since this collection came out, which was around my birthday, I have wanted it. BSG is my favorite show of all time. Yet for Canada at least, this package is way to expensive, with the lowest you can find it, including shipping is maybe $285CAD.

I just recently watched this video

YouTube - Battlestar Galactica - The Complete Series US vs UK

And went on Amazon and got the UK version for a total of $130CAD. The only thing missing is the Cylon Figure, which if I really want it I could go buy it from somewhere probably. It's basically cheaper and a better package.

Anyone got either of these collections?

no but I'd get the uk one if I had the cash being in the uk and all :p

You can also check play.com - they will ship worldwide I believe and have some nice deals and limited editions.

Awesome, I didn't know they did worldwide. Good to know.

*edit, Just checked and play.com does not ship worldwide. And now there is a 360 controller charger I want :( lol

I love BSG as well, fantastic show!

Have you gone to playusa.com? It's basically blu-rays and dvd's only. Oh well lol

I stick with searching ebay.co.uk to find those weird items.

That is what everyone who watched the original says. They are really 2 different shows, the characters are different, the plot and story are different. Everything.

I tried watching the original, could not do it, same goes for the other way.

That is what everyone who watched the original says. They are really 2 different shows, the characters are different, the plot and story are different. Everything.

I tried watching the original, could not do it, same goes for the other way.

was the original finally resolved?

if yes, in a final episode, tv movie or big screen?

Don't know if it was resolved, never watched the original.

Just got the UK Blu-ray collection I was talking about in the mail today. I watched the bonus content on the first season (miniseries) and I hate how bonus content is 90% of the time standard def. I pay big bucks for blu-ray I want it all high quality. I know more ones out there are doing it, but not enough.

Besides that, awesome!

I have been playing this series side by side on my HP LP2475w 24" monitor and a Sony Bravia 42" LCD TV.

For the life of me I can't decide if they both look good, most of the time it looks like the picture is better on the TV, but once I think that, I might see something on the Monitor and think its the same.

I have a LG blu-ray drive GGC-H20L for the Monitor and I am using the original PS3 for the TV. Both hooked up through an HDMI cable. Is there anything I could be doing, or not be doing on the PC that would make it lose quality or anything like that. Or am I just crazy and what not. Do PC Softwares do 1080/24P? Maybe that is the difference....

yes they do but they have to insert frames for your screen which is doing 60fps or more :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back