Battlefield

U

UberBert

Im trusting u all know what Battlefield 1942 is, what do you guys think of that game? i personally love it, i think its a great i think it would be a good clan game for matches because it would allow u to make some pretty sweet tactics. Oh and im on a mod team for a new mod, based one the book The Bear and The Dragon, if anyone wants to help, we need mappers, modelers, and texturers :) if you want to u probably can, gotta see your work, but anywho who else likes the game?

-Bert

Never tried it online, tho I imagine it would be fun, but I was sorely disappointed by how poor the single player game was.

yes, the single player isnt that much fun, but online is A LOT of fun. well when ur on a good server with good people. I think its one of the best fps online game. Who else thinks so?

-Bert

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back