Battlefield or WInd waker?

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
I was wondering which of these two games is really fun and enjoyable?

Oh shoot I accidently spelled Wind Waker to Wind ****er! :D Sorry

no problem :) since you felt so badly about it I edited the title of the thread :D - Sazar

battlefield!!!! wind waker is a worthless game. (ive played it leave me alone) BF got game of the year and I doubt the new zelda game will, its just not that good. BF also has lots of replay value and if you do like the new zelda game you can play it a few times through... but u can get into a BF game anytime your bored.

From IGN:

Wind Waker is a masterful achievement -- a shining example, in fact, of how videogames should be made and a case study for developers wondering what makes a compelling game. Nintendo has once again evolved the action-adventure and created a gargantuan world that seems to overflow with mystery and challenge, an epic undertaking that streams across a wide-open sea and through countless islands, into several dungeons, and more. It's all knitted together with a storyline, but it's Zelda's unrivaled design, balanced and varied, and its polished play mechanics and control that ultimately set the game apart from just about every other competitor on the market.

Think that says it all really.

I have BF1942 myself and can safely say its OK. It is a game like so many others, something will be out in a week just like it...and probably better. Dont get me wrong, i enjoy playing it....but no more than playing RTCW, Spearhead......etc......etc, etc...etc. Go for something a bit 'different', something that will engross you from beginning to end, something with a story and not some mindless shoot em up, something you will remember in years to come (like previous Zelda games). I'd say go for Wind Waker.

Originally posted by Teddy
From IGN:

Wind Waker is a masterful achievement -- a shining example, in fact, of how videogames should be made and a case study for developers wondering what makes a compelling game. Nintendo has once again evolved the action-adventure and created a gargantuan world that seems to overflow with mystery and challenge, an epic undertaking that streams across a wide-open sea and through countless islands, into several dungeons, and more. It's all knitted together with a storyline, but it's Zelda's unrivaled design, balanced and varied, and its polished play mechanics and control that ultimately set the game apart from just about every other competitor on the market.

Think that says it all really.

I have BF1942 myself and can safely say its OK. It is a game like so many others, something will be out in a week just like it...and probably better. Dont get me wrong, i enjoy playing it....but no more than playing RTCW, Spearhead......etc......etc, etc...etc. Go for something a bit 'different', something that will engross you from beginning to end, something with a story and not some mindless shoot em up, something you will remember in years to come (like previous Zelda games). I'd say go for Wind Waker.

I completly agree with you m8 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back