Battlefield 2: Armored Fury Now Available

lkyng

OSNN Addict
*Requires base Battlefield 2™ to play

NORTH AMERICA ONLY.

PRICES VARY BY REGION. SELECT YOUR REGION ABOVE FIRST FOR APPLICABLE PRICE.​

Features:
Battlefield 2 is proud to introduce its second booster pack, Armored Fury. The battle continues in a brand-new theater as the US forces are fighting on their own soil -- defend your territory against the MEC and Chinese forces, from the Alaskan pipeline to the prairies of the American Midwest. New attack jets and scout helicopters give air combat a whole new level of importance!
  • 3 new maps, from the Alaskan pipeline to the prairies of the Midwest
  • 6 new vehicles including the A-10 Warthog, Fantan Q-5, and Littlebird scout chopper.
  • Radar functionality for scout helicopters and vehicle airdropping.

why the hell should prices vary due to region...... these booster packs from EA are driving me crazy... i bought special forces and im bitter now because
1. the things in it shoul dof been included in the orig game.
2. Hardly any one plays it any more now that the rest of these supported ones are out.

what ever happened to updates that add these things? havent they made enough money from selling i to begin with?

this is getting just stupid.
almost as bad as pay to play. but yea............

Meh.. all these booster packs etc... These clowns got enough from money from me already... no more.

Its nothing new in the industry though.

That said, at least the Battlefield 1945 expansion packs added interesting content, and the weaopns of war although kooky was original.

I just hope they get rid of that ranking system in the next game, or at least make it easier to progress.

If I wanted a ranking system I would go and play WoW.

i really like thr ranking system, but i wish it was a little quicker, its taken me almost 2 months to get to Staff Sergeant, i think thats my next rank, thats just too long. I also think they should implement a pay system, so every week you get pay based on lvl and also get pay docked for tks etc.... that i think would really limit people from messing around. perhaps even stripping them of rank and the ability to choose anything other that assault.

I bit. I have to do it for reviews and all... I don't like paying though...

sheps is it any good, i suppose you also have the europe one, is that any good an do many people play the maps?

Dublex said:
Its nothing new in the industry though.

That said, at least the Battlefield 1945 expansion packs added interesting content, and the weaopns of war although kooky was original.

I just hope they get rid of that ranking system in the next game, or at least make it easier to progress.

If I wanted a ranking system I would go and play WoW.

I would say the ranking system is one of the coolest things about BF2, it makes you feel as if you are accomplishing things. If you dont like it, then you dont have to check it.

I just hope that BF2142 (whatever its called) is more polished than BF2 was at lanuch.

BF2142 does look pretty cool, but i think it is being released too early, BF2 is hardly a yr old and they now have a new one planned for release.

They are monopolizing on the Battlefield name is all. Keep the games coming so they don't lose people to other games.

I do have Euro Forces and I have to say, it's OK. The only make that I enjoyed on that one was the Great Wall map. The reason is is that it's very enclosed. The one thing that I think BF doesn't have is a good city map. I created a map for BF1942 called Battle BFSS and, not to toot my horn or anything, was a great map if you want a city / spread out / loads of excellent close quarters combat.

I'm downloading the Armored Fury right now and will let you guys know later tonight.

yeah the most played map if karkut, or whatever its called, they do need a much tighter city map.

Also they need to make buildings destroyable by arty, or by tanks and specials forces, this would lend a much more interesting environment.

Well, if you still play BF1942, check out my map. If I had the time I'd make something for BF2

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back