Intel P3 600MHz
256 Ram
GeForce 2
Audigy Soundcard
6x DVDrom
40x CDRW
Windows XP Pro

Problem

When executing game, splash screen will appear, then crash. No error provided. Tried all compatibility modes and no correction for problem. Have tried with and without patch and no correction. Have also tried both cd drives, still have problem.

Thanks for any help.

:cool:

Same thing happens to my BF1942 every once in a while for no apparent reason. I just run the 1.2 patch every time it happens and it fixes it. Computers are Stupid

are you guys using any kind of refresh rate fix?? If you are disable it because BF1942 won't work if one is being used. So disable or delete the refresh rate fix and then reinstall BF1942 and then apply the patch.

Should work fine then. I had the same problem and found that on the EA suppport site.

bf runs fine with refresh rate fixes. you just have to go to videodefault.con and change renderer.allowAllRefreshRates from 0 to 1. so it should be:

"renderer.allowAllRefreshRates 1"

Anyone know if the Road to Rome expansion is out yet, or when it will be released... no dates on their website.

Temperal

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back