Battlefield 1942 problem

E

Empire402

I am having a problem getting the game to run. The install goes fine but when I try to start the game it starts loading then goes back to my desktop. I had the same problem with the muliplayer demo, but the single player demo worked perfectly. I never really tried to get the multiplayer demo to work but now that I have spent my hard earned cash on the game I would like to play it. I have downloaded and installed the v1.1 patch but still no luck. My video and sound drivers are all updated and my computer excceds the recommended requirments. Anybody have any idea what may be wrong?

update to version 1.1 then do the allow all refresh rate fix

Whats the allow all refresh rate fix? Where can I get it. I have installed the v1.1 patch.

k well it is something u have to do, but i will just let u grab my preedited file attached, un rar the file and take the file that is inside and....

...put it in your....

C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\Settings

and replace the one u already have in there, it will work now :)

I had some probs with 40.41 they would only let my games be played at my desktop resolution if i set it at any other it would only fill up a small part of the screen

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back